Stacks Berkshire East and Buckinghamshire South
The Stacks Berkshire East and Buckinghamshire South regional office has specialised in property search for seven years. Not only do we search and find properties, we also give advice on all aspects of property purchase and rental, we always negotiate the best possible terms for our clients.
We are wholly independent and act only for buyers therefore our priority is to safeguard their interests.
Within the Stacks framework, the Thames Valley region is bounded to the East by the outskirts of Greater London and the M25, taking in elements of Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Surrey. To the South the area encompasses north-west Surrey, taking in Wentworth down to Woking, and north-east Hampshire at Hartley Wintney. The Western boundary divides Berkshire roughly in half, taking in Reading. And to the North the area covers south-east Oxfordshire, taking in towns such as Pangbourne and Henley on Thames, and part of South Buckinghamshire, encompasing Marlow, Beaconsfield and the Chalfonts.
Whether you are looking for a family home, weekend retreat, a country estate or farm, we will find it and secure it.
The Berkshire East and Buckinghamshire South regional team live and work daily in the market and will arrange to meet you wherever is convenient for a free consultation. Meeting face to face allows us to obtain a personal understanding of your brief, enabling us to search for and assess properties with your needs, preferences and lifestyle clearly in mind.
- Providing an inside track to properties pre-market, on the market and being sold discreetly
- Keeping you up to date with local trends and prices
- Exclusivity – we will only take on a new client if their brief does not match an existing client brief
- Saving you the time and effort of liaising with estate agents and visiting unsuitable properties
- Finding the right property in the right location at the right price
- Advising on the pros and cons of the property and its surroundings
- Assessing pitfalls and highlighting planning potential and hazards
- Appraising price and suitability, based on local knowledge and circumstances
- Putting you in the best position to make an offer
- Bidding on your behalf to give you maximum advantage in the negotiations
- Giving you the edge over an unrepresented buyer in a competitve bidding situation
- Allowing you the opportunity to make fully considered decisions
- Settling not only at the best price but also on terms that suit you
- Arranging and interpreting the survey
- Liasing with both solicitors and agents
- Securing the purchase
- Advising on local professionals – architects, builders, landscapers, interior decorators, etc.